Sunday, October 27, 2019

Week 9- Everyone keeps sending me food!!


August 6, 2018

Tuesday: soooo hahah last night we were so tired of being hot all night and we couldn't fall asleep we decided to move our mattresses out by the A.C. at like 11:30!! Then I didn't fall asleep until 1:30 (I don't know why) well then we both still couldn't sleep very well!! It's frustrating but we finally fell asleep and then didn't hear our alarm so we accidentally slept in, something's whack with our sleep so we took 2 sleeping pills tonight!! Then we went and did service and the food pantry and it was really good! It's sad cause a lot of people don't have much:( but then we came home and did studies, went to dinner which was delicious, my favorite, chicken!!! AND!!!!! the family who fed us got us George Town cupcakes!!! (Look it up) BEST CUPCAKES EVER!! Then we came home and did dang area book stuff! So overall today was just a typical day! We are trying to work hard and still have fun! Hope you guys had a good day (: 

Wednesday: today was a boring day hah! And since we took those sleeping meds last night we were so drowsy all day long!! So that's not happenin again😂 we did studies and the usual stuff! I read a really good talk called "by divine design" by elder rasband it's so good you should read it!! It talks about how things aren't a coincidence but by divine design! We then just did weekly planning today, BORING!! But then went to dinner and guess whT!!! The families house we went to, there 2 girls were in the game plan!! They were ballerinas! How cool?!? Then after something really cool happened! You can read about it in my weekly email to everyone else! It's about Victoria Osborne(: anyway that was my day! Mom I got your package today!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! IT WAS SO CUTE!! I love you and appreciate all that you do! Hope you all had a good day (: 

Thursday: man today was a rough day! I woke up kinda grumpy and didn't have the best attitude and that's kinda how it stayed all day.. anyway today we went to lunch at s place called 99! Because sister okumura only has 99 days left!!!! It made me realize I'm forever away from gettin to her point lol. But then we went and helped at a blood drive which is always fun! We were in a Catholic church so that was cool! But it's always good helping out there because of the treats of course (; no just kidding but then after we went and taught a gal names gunjita, she is from Nepal (however you spell it) the lesson went good and I'm getting a little more confident in teaching but it's still hard. Then a miracle happened!! We've been trying to get a hold of Dennis to set up another appointment and haven't been able to and we ran into him on the street and we are seeing him next Tuesday (: then we went to dinner and you'll be so proud!! I ate sushi!!!! Okay I may have cheated, i may have taken out the fish part lol but hey it's a baby step!! Then tonight we got special permission from the mission pres to take Chuck to the temple and do a lesson about temples on the temple grounds and he cancelled so we were super bummed about that.. being a missionary is hard. You give everybfing to these investigators and they just don't realize it... But it's okay I may have had a break down cried a little but I'm good now! Haha love you guys! 

Friday: today was a much better day! We had a district meeting and it was all centered around Christ and the atonement and the spirit was so strong it was incredible we were all in tears. I want you to know that heavenly father and his son Jesus Christ love you so much. Anyway well sister okumura and I are singing at chucks baptism (CRAZY I KNOW!!! I DON'T SING!!!) But we practiced with the  Waltham elders for littlerally 4 hours and then just ate lunch and chatted (very unproductive) then we had dinner at our Hatian friends house! Then we got to go to the temple with Chuck tonight!!! And the Boston temple is seriously so beautiful!!!!!! I'll send pics!! But we taught Chuck about temples, family history work, and marriage and it was so amazing and the spirit was so strong! I feel so blessed to be able to have the opportunity to be here in Massachusetts. I love it here!! Thanks for all the prayers, thoughts, emails and letters. It means so much!! I love you guys 💕

Saturday: imma make this one quick cause I'm beat tonight! But we went and cleaned at our friend Gails house foe about 2 hours! It was fun and I love belong people! We then got a tornado warning but instead it turned into flash flooding! Haha but then tonight we had dinner with the sweetest family! I love them. They fed us such good food!! We ate steak, chicken, home made mac n cheese, corn, green beans, bread, and tomato with mozeralla it was so good and to top it off, brownies! Chuck was supposed to join us but he cancelled 5 min before so that bummed us out:(( but then we went and stopped by a less active and her name is dede and she is so cute!! She is lonely :( her husband passed away 4 years and she's been sad lately and just been praying foe something and then we showed up today!! We talked to her for about and hour and she's awesome! Anyway reslly good day (: love y'all! 

Sunday: today was such a good sunday!! This morning sister okumura wasn't feeling good (like usual lol) so she slept till 10ish and I just woke up and did studies and everything it was good (: I read a talk called "the summer of the lambs" Keith actually told me to read it and it is a really good talk! Y'all should read it! But then at church I ran into the reeder fam from Perry and it's always so nice running into people you kinda know! But then we were in sacrament and I look back and see the halls!!!! It was so cool seeing them!! They gave me some good candy and our apartment is full of so much food!!! Everyone keeps sending me food!!😍😍 but chuck came to church today and he is so solid!! then after church we went to dinner and then stopped and by a less active, and she was so nice and her sister was there and she's not a member but I asked if we could come back and her sister asked if we could talk to her too and so it's good! Today was awesome! Teaching is going a lot better and just feeling a lot more confident! I'm starting to get a feel for the ward and knowing people it's just the best!! So things are lookin up!! Hope you all had a good week! Love you!!!❤❤❤



No comments:

Post a Comment