May 27, 2019
As always, what a wild week! Hello again
everyone π gonna make it quick because we got to go to Boston today and go to
the temple! π to say the least, the temple is incredible and I know without a
doubt it is the house of the Lord here on the earth. How blessed are we to have
a place we can go and receive comfort and get answers to our questions.
Not too much has happened this week, it seems
like the sun comes out and no one wants to keep their appointments, but it's
alright!
Quick update on our friends:
-Ashley is doing incredible, we taught her
and Sean about Tithing this week and they know it's going to be a sacarfice but
it will be worth it!
-Wen Yu and Forest are still
progressing very well. We had the Chinese elders video call in for our lesson
and they were able to clarify alot for her. They then video called her to read
from the Book of Mormon with her and she really opened up to them about how her
heart feels empty. One thing I know for certain is that the gospel can help
that!
- Nicole was a referral we recieved from the
Spanish elders and she is incredible!! She expressed how she wants the truth
and that she wants to strengethen her relationship with the Lord. Excited to
teach her :)
-Jennifer is someone we have been trying to
see for a long time and we finally taught her this week, we had a great lesson
and she has a desire to come to church which is incredible!
Wild things:
-We were out street contacting and ran into
some guys on road bikes and we had a great chat with them. We started talking
about dirtbikes and I showed him a picture of mine and he says "here is my
address go and see my son he is 21, the perfcet age for you and his name is
Jason" LOL. My beautiful dirtbike is getting us people to teach(; okay
maybe...
-This week Sister Young and I had to give a
mission wide training and it was terrifying, you think by now we would be used
to it!!
-Went to Boston on exchanges this week and
something crazy always happens! This time, we were driving home and saw the
elders and they waved us to pull over. Turns out that this girl got attacked
and was historically bawling. We had to call the cops and they came to help her
out. But boy was it wild!
Spiritual things:
I have decided that I love learning. This
week I learned some great things.
- one of the greatest blessings I have seen
from the Restored Gospel is the Book of Mormon. To fully see how the Bible and
Book of Mormon testify of Jesus Christ has strengthened my testimony beyond
measure.
-"We must not only say our prayers, we
must also live them"
- As you try to devolpe Christ like
attributes ask yourself these questions, "What should I stop doing to
develop greater (attribute)?"
"What should I start doing to develop
greater (attribute)?"
I LOVE THIS GREAT WORK! So blessed to be
here. Have a wonderful week.
No comments:
Post a Comment