May 20, 2019
First off, just wanted to start off with a
thank you for all the birthday wishes today! I have had thee most incredible
and beautiful birthday!π my heart is so full and I'm feeling so blessed. If I
could receive any gift it would be for the time to start slowing down because
the mission is just too good and going way to fast.
This week was incredible!! Here's a short
little recap.
Area 70 bringin in the heat! We had Zone
confernece with him and MLC and boy I've never felt so empowered to
change.
Brief things I learned:
- We all have been given spiritual gifts! You
better use them or you will lose them.
-"you'll only become what you need to
become as you serve others." Check recent Facebook post π
-if a thought to do good enters your mind,
just do it. It doesn't matter the source!
-Be grateful when you don't recieve answers,
that means God trusts YOU!
-sharing the gospel is easy, everyone can do
that. Missionary work is what's hard.
- YOU are loved and YOU are enough.
-hope is the attitude we have, faith is
action we need to take.
Lots of wonderful and inspired information,
am I right? So uplifting!!
Quick update on friends:
-Ashley and Yan family are still doing so
good and pressing forward with great Faith.
- We went and taught Sheryl more and at first
she was just expressing all these things she believes and her last church
didn't. SHE WAS TEACHING OUT DOCTRINE!! She is is so ready and coming to church
next week.
- We met with Julian again and the discussion
we had was incredible. For someone who doesn't believe in God he said our last
lesson with him was a very Spirtiual expeirnce. Slowly he will come to accept
God as his Father in Heaven. Just waiting for that day π
- we had an empty schedule one night and
tracted, having the Faith someone would listen to our message. WE MET LUCILLE!!
She recognized us, let us in, gave us drinks, and we got to teach her the whole
plan of salvation. She had a friend pass away recently and she was a red head.
Seeing me, she felt it was no coincidence (guess I can be grateful for my red
hairπ) anyway super excited to go back and continue to teach her.
Fun things:
-EXCHANGES WITH THEE SISTER CRONIN. They are
my absolute favorite and I always learn so much from that lovely red head. She
has a heart of goldπ we were talking with someone about ice cream and they
said "Jerry's ice cream is the best" sure enough his ice cream truck
drives past.. God's timing is great and the ice cream was even betterπ
- the other night while out we gave 3
refferals and just kinda like hey at least we are all in this together. Even
though we didn't find anyone for us to teach.. sure enough that night we get
home and get a referral!! GOD IS SOOO GOOD π
- we were out on the streets and we got
hunted down by the Nuns!!! We were talking with them and sure enough, here
comes the elders walking down the street. Obviously someone on main st. needed
to learn about God this day π
I have never been happier. I am so grateful
for all of you and the support you continuously give me. Here is to being 20
and the last 6 months of my missionπ
Keep on keepin on.
KNOW GOD LOVES YOU AND YOU MATTER TO
HIM!!
No comments:
Post a Comment