Monday, October 28, 2019

Week 34 -Hello Madison, CT


February 4, 2019

Hello hello!! I AM SO HAPPY WITH WHERE I AM AT. Lets just begin with that. This week has been so incredible. Being here in Madison CT is such a dream and I can honestly say I am on Cloud 9.
Well this week we have seen a lot of things happen. Saying goodbye to all my lovlies in Ashford was hard and on Monday night we had a dinner with a couple we were teaching and it was hilarious they popped open a champagne bottle and offered us some but don't worry it led us to teach them the Word of Wisdom ;)
Well as we arrived in Madison i got to know my new companion Sister Terry and she is INCREDIBLE. She is a really diligent, powerful, and consecrated missionary and I can already tell we are going to see so many miracles this transfer as we work hard together and give it our all.

HIGHLIGHTS:
-Megan walked into church last week and we were able to meet with her and she was already almost done reading 2 Nephi, she came to church and loved it again for the second time, we asked if we could do anything and in her words she said, "No I will just continue reading, praying, and coming to church" THAT IS KEY TO CONVERSION!!
-We met some really incredible families our first few nights here and really tried to bring the spirit into their homes. Well during testimony meeting yesterday, we had 3 people get up and bear their testimonies about us and the work we are doing already. It really mad me open my eyes to the work we have to do and people we are here to touch.

Well that's really the update on Sister Smoot, I am alive, well, and HAPPY!! how could I not be?? i mean come on.. I am a representative of Jesus Christ and it doesn't get any better than that.

SPIRITUAL:
During our incredible most powerful testimony meeting yesterday someone bore a testimony on the word P.U.S.H.
Pray Until Something Happens
Often times in our life we want something now, but what i do know is that the Lords timing is perfect. If we give up and give in he cant help us. But if we keep trying something will happen. We cant ever give up, when you feel like it, get on your knees and ask God to help you. Don't stop until something happens.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEK.
keep on keepin on.
XOXO. Sista Smoot




No comments:

Post a Comment